Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Gorgeous Cosmetics Lipstick in Eternal Bronze

Hey all, 

I walked past the opening of a Gorgeous Cosmetics store in Brisbane city a while back and as they were promising amazing deals, I just had to go inside. Before this point, I did not even know that Gorgeous Cosmetics existed! 

Well, I am glad that I do now! They have some snazzy looking products, and what seems to be an amazing and unique range of shades - just like this Eternal Bronze lipstick. 


The Shade 
A gorgeous red bronze, with slight shimmer. 

What I Love 
- I usually can't stand lipstick's with shimmer in them, but they seem to have got the balance just right. It isn't too overpowering at all. 
- Gorgeous shade that compliments almost any look. 
- Smooth and creamy - applies like a dream. 
- Long lasting, even through eating and drinking. 

What I Don't 
- Harder to locate, but products can be bought online. 
- Shimmer is left over after colour fades. 

Where to Buy: Instore at Gorgeous Cosmetics, or online  http://www.gorgeouscosmetics.com.au/

Price: $35.00

Swatches 

Without Flash 


With Flash 


On My Lips

Excuse my blemish! 
I usually don't appreciate shimmer in lip products at all, but somehow it seems to work in this this shade. This shade would especially work wonderfully on darker skin tones, but I am sure that the fairer ladies out there can pull it off too! 

Hope you all have a great night! xx




No comments:

Post a Comment