Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Haul 28/09/11 - Reviews to Come!

Hey all, 

I was going to start making YouTube videos today, but alas, my plans are foiled! It is another gloomy day in sunny old brisbane, and the lighting is just all wrong. So, before I settle down and watch Daria with the cat, I thought that I would share my recent haul purchases with you all! Don't worry, I will review most of these products soon! 

Enjoy! 

First I went to Cosmetics Fragrance Direct (click on the link for locations near you). I usually pick up more stuff than I did this time when I was there, but I just wasn't feeling it! They do usually have great bargains though! 

Natio Fruit Gloss (for the life of me I can't find a shade number or name on the tube)


MOR Jasmine Tea Body Cream (smells so very good!) 


Priceline - one of the happiest places on earth! Never mind Disneyland! 

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 310 
(It is a little light, but the next shade down was a little too dark - NC40/42) 


Rimmel Vinyl Gloss in 270 Fashion Icon 


Rimmel Nail Polish in 610 Pompous & 045 Misty Jade 


Almay Get Up & Grow Mascara in Blackest Black


I also picked up a lot of goodies from SAVVY by DB 

Cool & Warm 9 Shade Eyeshadow Palettes 


4 Eyeshadow Duos: Olive Twist, Purple Haze, Starry Night & Bluegrass 


2 Mono Eyeshadows: Grape & Pearl 


And a Mineral Blend Pressed Eyeshadow in Mauve 


Also picked up some Yes to Carrots skincare which is made with natural ingredients, and new to Australia! (I will definitely be reviewing it soon as I am in love with it already). 

Picked up some NYX goodies from Groove - which is the only place I know of that stocks NYX in Brisbane (other than purchasing online). 

NYX Single Eyeshadow in Mellow Yellow 


4 NYX Eye/Eyebrow Pencils: Lavender Glitter, Gold Glitter, Black Glitter & Acid Green 


2 Candy Glitter Liners: Green & Gold


NYX Girls Nail Polish in Sour Lime 


As you can see, I was a busy little bumblebee! I also picked up some shoes, a couple of necklaces and a dress. But if I also talked about my non-make up related products, we would be here all day! 

Hope you all have a great day! xx

(Sorry for the bad lighting on the pictures! As I mentioned earlier, it is a horribly gloomy day :( ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment