Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Nail Polish of the Month: Rimmel 60 Seconds in 285 Style Hunter

Hey all, 

I am currently stuck at home because I am horribly ill, and I just painted my nails to cheer myself up a little. Which gave me a great idea! 

Introducing...the nail polish of the month segment of my blog! Ta-dah! Nail polish is one of those items that I always find myself buying, especially if it is on sale. That being the case, it makes perfect sense to share my nail polish favourites with you all! 

My nails are generally a new colour every week, sometimes more frequently (I like to mix it up a little), but I am only going to introduce a favourite shade of mine once a month for two reasons. Firstly, some shades that I adore I find myself using over and over again, and secondly, some shades I will use once and forget about! 

Anyway, here goes. 

Rimmel 60 Seconds: 285 Style Hunter

About the Shade 

- Gorgeous muted purple, pink shade.
- Feminine and elegant. 
- No shimmer.  

I absolutely adore this shade! Purple is my favourite colour and this shade is just the perfect mix of purple and pink. Looking at it honestly just cheers up my day! I have worn it twice this month already.

About the Formulation 

I must say that Rimmel's 60 Seconds nail polish is one of my favourite drug store formulations. It goes on smoothly, and looks amazing after two coats. It's usually super shiny/glossy (you know what I mean!). I also love the brush, Rimmel states it as an 'Xpress Brush - for 1 sec application'. Although it does take a little bit longer than one second, the brush is thicker and wider than most other brushes out there, which makes for super quick and mess free application! 

Price: $7.95 - from Priceline, Target, Big W, K-Mart and pharmacies/drug stores across Australia. Pretty cheap I say! 


Hope you all have a great day! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment