Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Product Rave: Face of Australia Strengthening Nail Polish Remover

Hey all,

One day I was in a rush and realised that my chipped, grubby remnants of fire engine red nail polish desperately needed to be removed. So, I purchased the first polish remover I came across - Face of Australia's Strengthening Nail Polish Remover. 

And...guess what? I absolutely adore it! It is definitely going to be my new HG of nail polish removers. 

Reasons I Love It
- A little goes a long way
- It doesn't smell too strong/doesn't have that horrible chemical odour
- I feel that my nails are actually stronger since beginning to use it
- The product & brand is against animal testing! 
- It's cheap - at $3.99

This product can be purchased wherever FOA is stocked - Big W, Target, K-mart & Priceline (that I know of). 


Hope you all have a great day! x

No comments:

Post a Comment