Thursday, September 29, 2011

Six September Favourites

Hey all, 

I'm going to be blogging about my monthly favourites each month, and I am trying to stick to 6 items per month (it is EXTREMELY difficult!). When I first compiled my list it was very long, and I just looked at it and realised that none of you are going to want to read that much! My favourite products are generally products that I reach for a lot during the month and find myself using more than everything else. These aren't full reviews of each product, but I will be reviewing them all soon, and I will link to reviews I have already written. 

One, two, three...Enjoy!

Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation 

Definitely my new HG foundation! I have been reaching for it so often this month, and am absolutely in love with it. It has medium-full buildable coverage, and makes my skin look flawless and radiant! I have also found that the quality of my skin in general has improved since I started using this foundation more - definitely a bonus! Read my review here.

I love my NYX eyeshadows as they are so pigmented, long lasting, and have a wide range of shades to choose from. Absolutely amazing for the price! Two NYX eyeshadows made it onto my favourites list for this month. 

NYX Eyeshadow in Gunmetal 

Absolutely gorgeous shade, it is so hard to explain just how beautiful it is without you all seeing it up close yourselves. Gorgeous dark silver metallic shade, with lighter silver shimmer particles. Catches the light beautifully, and is great for a smoky eye or a more dramatic look!

NYX Eyeshadow in Kiwi 

Beautiful bright, light green, with just the right amount of shimmer. Green is big this season, which I am suer excited about as it is one of my favourite colours to use! 


E.l.f. Cream Eyeliner - Plum Purple 

Absolutely gorgeous cream eyeliner, especially for the price! It goes on smoothly and without any hassle, is long lasting, and super pigmented! I'm definitely going to build my colour collection in the months to come, especially since I have been using coloured eye liners more and more! 





e.l.f Shimmering Facial Whip in Golden Peach 

My go to highlight for this month. 





MAC Cremesheen Glass in Looks Like Sin  

This was a limited edition from the Semi-Precious Collection, and I absolutely adore it. I wore it a lot this month, especially for darker looks or when I was heading out at night. I think you can still buy it from MAC official websites, and you would be able to find it on eBay. 
I hope that you all enjoyed reading a little about my monthly favourites, and I will make sure that I put a favourite list up each month! Make sure you let me know what your favourites are this month :) 

Hope you all have a great day! xx


* Photographs are not my own (except NYX eyeshadow pictures) nor do I claim that they are my own. 




No comments:

Post a Comment