Monday, September 26, 2011

Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation Review

Hey all, 

It's an awful gloomy day here in the usually sunny Brisbane, so I thought that I would do some reviewing! I am on the hunt for absolutely perfect skin (aren't we all?) and have been trying a lot of foundations lately. I seem to be reaching for my Lancome Teint Miracle bottle almost all the time, and I am absolutely loving it. 

It is a relatively new foundation by Lancome, and was launched after 10 years of in-depth research. Lancome calls it a 'natural light creator - bare skin perfection', and I must say that they are not lying; this foundation is short of amazing! It contains 40% water, and particles not found in any other foundations on the market. Scientifically, it is pretty damn cool, but enough about that. 

What I Love 
- It is good for your skin: It is water based, oil free, non-comedogenic and dermatologically tested. It also has rose extract which soothes the skin! 
- SPF 15
- It blends seamlessly into the skin.
- Medium-full coverage. 
- Looks natural; it has a gorgeous finish - not too shiny, but not matte. 
- Makes the skin look radiant. All I can say is that the patented ingredients Lancome is talking about really work! 
- A little also goes a long way, which means it will last longer than some other foundations as well.
- It has a subtle floral fragrance and smells absolutely divine. 
- The packaging is elegant and classy, and looks wonderful sitting on top of the dresser. 

I'm leaving out the cons section, as there is honestly nothing I do not love about this foundation! 

Prices
Australia: $68 from Myer or David Jones 
US: $37 

This is definitely my new HG foundation, and I adore it to say the least. I am certain I will repurchase it for years to come! 

For reference: I am a NC40/42 and my Teint Miracle shade is 04.


Hope you all have a great day! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment