Tuesday, May 1, 2012

NYX Eyeshadow Trio in Tropical/Yellow/Lime Green

Hey all, 

Although I am absolutely in love with neutral, natural looking eyes, sometimes I just want to brighten things up a little! Recently this has been my go-to trio when I have wanted a little bit more colour in my routine. 

NYX has some wonderful trio's that are both of high quality and affordable. This trio contains the shades Tropical, Yellow and Lime Green -  and it definitely has a summery feel to it! 

Tropical, Yellow and Lime Green (sorry for the product fallout!)
What I Love 
- Highly pigmented - extremely vibrant shades. 
- Great combination of shades, a very well put together palette.
- Smooth and creamy. 
- Long lasting.
- Affordable. 
- Sleek, simple packaging. 

What I Don't 
- A lot of product fallout in the palette, as you could see in the picture above. 
- Harder to find in Australia. 

Where to Buy: Crush Cosmetics, Groove. 

Price: $16.99

Swatches

Without Flash

Lime Green, Yellow & Tropical.
With Flash 


Although this palette isn't very wintery, I have never been one to follow trends to the key and am still using this palette although it is getting a bit cooler. It's a great palette that you can get a variety of looks with. Personally I like using the Lime Green on the lids, Tropical in the crease and Yellow blended above the crease. 

Do you like brighter, more fun shades? Or do you prefer to stick to neutrals? 

Hope you all have a great night! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment