Wednesday, May 23, 2012

On My Lips: Covergirl Lip Perfection in Tempt Seduction

Hey all,

Another red looking lipstick? Oh my, it's an obsession! You may have noticed by now that shades in the red family are my very favourite. I am definitely a fan of a bright lip, and red is a classic that suits everyone. What is not to love? 

I only have two Covergirl Lip Perfection lipstick's, but I think that they are both wonderful! So I am definitely looking to pick more up soon, any recommendations? 

Enough blabbing from me, time to get onto the fun stuff!


Shade: A seductive magenta-ish red. (I'm very good at shade descriptions, aren't I?!)

What I Love
- Gorgeous colour that would compliment every skin tone.
- Well formulated: creamy, smoothes on easily and highly moisturising.
- Long lasting: lasts through drinking and eating well. 
- Sleek packaging. 

Where to Buy: Priceline, Target, Big W and selected pharmacies.

Price: $14.05

Swatch


On My Lips 


What is my hair doing on the right side of my head? Ah well, let's roll with it! 

Hope you all have a great night! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment