Thursday, May 17, 2012

Shabby Chic Inspiration - Round 2

Hey all, 

This post is round two of shabby chic inspiration for me and my blog! I am currently in the process of redecorating certain rooms in my house - so I need all the inspiration that I can get! I am aiming to create spaces that are chic, cosy and gorgeous (of course)! Preferably with large amounts of purple...

If you know of any good inspiration sites or Pinterest users, link me to them! And on that note, add me on Pinterest to see many more pics like this!

Pinterest Username - Marked Beauty 



The cutest laundry area. 


Deep, rich purples. 


Frills and floral.



Wouldn't this be the perfect place to read?! 



And lastly, my dream kitchen colour! And people thought I was crazy when I said that I wanted purple...


Hopefully everything with my little renovations goes to plan! I shall try to grab before and after pictures for all of you to see. 

Hope you all have a wonderful night! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment