Thursday, May 31, 2012

Face of Australia Impact Curl Mascara Review

Hey all, 

This post is going to be short and sweet, as I have a pile (well, two) assignments to finish tonight get to.

Face of Australia has been one of my absolute favourite brands recently, and when I read a review of this mascara on Shopping Intervention, I just had to buy it! 

And after giving it a go for a couple of months, I want to have its babies. 


What I Love 
- Lengthens and lifts, with a definite curl achieved. 
- Doesn't smudge or budge. 
- Wand separates and coats each individual lash.
- Doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. 
- The wand doesn't get goopy. 
- Formula is neither too wet, or too dry. 
- Great price! 

Where to Buy: Priceline, Big W and Kmart. 

Price: $11.95


On Me 

The right lash (one on the left side of the picture) has no mascara, and the other has 2 coats of Impact Curl! 

Amazing results! 


Buy it and try it I say! 

If you want to read another great review of this mascara, the lovely Tegan has a post on Tegania's Thoughts. 

Hope you all have a great night! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment