Friday, May 18, 2012

On My Lips: Australis Colour Inject in Boogie Woogie

Hey all, 

Yet another new favourite lippie of mine! I have been discovering so many gorgeous new shades lately, that I am going to have to try my hardest not the overload you all! If I start rambling on about lip colour too much, feel free to tell me to shut the hell up be quiet. 

A couple of weeks before I picked this baby up I won Hula in a competition and absolutely adored the formula; so when Priceline had a sale I just had to take advantage of it. I picked up four, Boogie Woogie being one of them. And I have to say, it is my favourite of the lot!


Shade: A gorgeous muted nude-pink. Would work with any skin tone. 

What I Love 
- The formula is divine - creamy, moisturising and highly pigmented. 
- I know I just mentioned pigment, but it most definitely has one swipe colour! 
- Relatively long lasting - around 4 hours without eating or drinking. 
- Gorgeous range of shades. 
- Sleek packaging. 
- Although I can't put my finger on what it is, it has a nice smell. 

Where to Buy: Priceline, Target, Big W and Selected Pharmacies. 

Price: $12.95


Swatch



On My Lips


This is definitely a great everyday nude-pink that works wonderfully with all make up looks. Such a gorgeous shade, and a wonderfully formulated - especially for the price! I think you would all love it, so definitely head out to check it out! 

Have you tried Australis Colour Inject Lipstick's? Which is your favourite? 

Hope you all have a great night! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment