Wednesday, May 30, 2012

On My Cheeks: MAC Blush in Ambering Rose

Hey all, 

A while ago I never used to play with blushes much. As soon as I started though, I couldn't stop. A blush can change your whole look, and of course, help to create a healthy and radiant complexion (who doesn't want that?!). No one can go past MAC blushes - they have such a large range, and Ambering Rose is one of the first ones that I picked up. 

I have replaced it a few times since then! 


Shade: Terracotta bronze with flecks of gold shimmer. 

Finish: Sheertone Shimmer 

What I Love
- A great shade that can work for all skin tones, it definitely looks gorgeous on darker skin though!
- Smooth and even finish. 
- Long lasting and fades evenly. 
- Highly pigmented. 
- Adds shimmer without being overpowering. 

Where to Buy: David Jones, Myer and Online

Price: $41.00 AUD 

Swatch


Blended


This is definitely one of my staples, and I especially enjoy bringing it out to play in the colder months. Although it may look slightly scary in the pan, it definitely blends well for a gorgeous finish! Good work MAC, good work. 

Have you tried Ambering Rose? What is your favourite MAC Blush at the moment?

Hope you all have a great night! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment