Monday, May 14, 2012

OOTD - The Beginning Of A Week Off!

Hey all, 

I have been given a week of 'burn-out' leave from work, as I have been under a lot of pressure lately - a common thing amongst social workers! So this morning I slept in until 11.30 and rose all bouncy and excited...until I realised I have no idea what to do with spare time! Because I am a workaholic. 

So what did I end up doing? Called the best friend and headed out for a spot of lunch, coffee and shopping. I have also planned dinner with the girls tonight, so my week of freedom is starting with a BANG! 

Here is what I wore! 


Spotted - Grumpy cat in frame, because her mother was taking pictures and not patting. 


Spot - Cat's tail, still grumpy. 

The Outfit 
Wet Leather Look Leggings from Garnis Boutique/ Knit from Garnis Boutique/ Betts Ankle Boots/ Handbag from Camden Markets/ Colette Necklace/ Lovisa Bracelet/ Pandora Bracelets and Rings 

Next picture! 


Spot - Finally, a happy cat. She has won, attention received. 

Hope you enjoyed this post, and a little insight into what a lil monster angel my baby cat is! Haha.

Have a great night! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment