Tuesday, March 13, 2012

E.L.F Studio Warm Bronzer Review + Swatches

Hey all, 

Now, I don't use bronzer that often. I'm quite dark already as is, and in general I just don't need that extra boost. But like all people, I have those days where I look in the mirror and think "Oh my! I look two steps away from death" - today was one of those days. I am currently ill and being the overachiever that I am, I can't stop at home and rest (how will things get done I say?!). But I refuse to step outside looking like a zombie/frankenstein hybrid either. 

The solution? Bronzer! I am currently adoring this elf bronzer and it is the first one I reach for on days when I want an extra little pick me up in my routine. It has four different shades that can either be used individually or blended together for the perfect and natural finish. 


What I Love 
- Great colour combination for my complexion (NC42). 
- Gives a nice, sun kissed finish. 
- Not too much shimmer.
- Not chalky, so it would also suit those with drier skin. 
- Individual colours can be used to contour and highlight. 
- The four individual shades can also be used as eyeshadows. 
- Cute, sleek packaging. 
- Great price!! 

What I Don't 
- Harder to source in Australia. 

Where to Buy: Crush Cosmetics 

Price: $9.99

Swatches


This is really my idea of the perfect bronzer! I am usually quite picky and haven't found one that I love this much for a long time. It is versatile, gives a great finish and just works so well for me. I definitely recommend that you give it a try - I am sure that you will adore it as much as I do!! 

Hope you all have a great night! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment