Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Style Envy: Kimbra

Hey all, 

I've been laying in bed at home all day sick and instead of giving into misery I have been stalking clothes, shoes, accessories and of course beauty related products of every description. Of course this stalking required a soundtrack, so I youTubed some Kimbra tunes and off I went! 

This is when I realised just how much I adored her style (along with her musical talent of course). It's quirky, feminine, vintage inspired, individual and just down right wonderful. 

I lust after a day when all women dress this fabulously! 


I could never get away with a print like that, fabulous! 


I loved this dress on her so much, that I hunted for a picture of it for hours (above picture)! 


She's devine, mega girl crush right here! 

What do you think? 

Hope you all have a great night! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment