Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Guts & Glamour Tag


Hey all, 

I absolutely love tags! They are always fun, and you always learn interesting bits and pieces about people that you would have never known otherwise. What can I say, I'm a snoop. 

I was talking by the wonderful Ess at This Is Ess.

1. What is your favourite fruit juice? 

Cranberry juice is definitely my favourite! I love its distinct, not too sweet taste. It is also packed full of antioxidants which is an added bonus! 

2. How long has it been since you last shaved your legs?

Shaved them yesterday! Hah, you thought you could embarrass me, didn't you? :P 

3. If I was stuck on an island ... (finish this sentence)

I would find a way to relax for the rest of my days; hopefully I have a few books and some mascara. 

4. What is the one thing you can never leave the house without?

My phone! That thing is my life support system, and I start getting nervous when we're parted for too long! (I'm not crazy, promise). 

5. What are your three biggest pet peeves?

Sentences that go like this: "I'm not racist...BUT", "I'm not complaining...BUT". EUGH! 

Scraping cutlery on plates when eating, it is not a pleasant noise. 

People who 'forget' to indicate when driving - I don't know where you're going, unless you let me know! 

6. What was the pit and peak of your day?

Pit - Realising that I have a uni assignment due on Friday. 
Peak - Scrumptious sushi lunch with mum. 

7. How many pairs of shoes do you own?

Let's just say a lot, more than I care to admit. Haha. 

8. When and why did you start your blog?

October last year - I was going through a very stressful point in my life, and felt like I needed to do something that I loved. So I started this blog as a bit of a release, and it worked wonders! It gave me a bit of a fresh start! 

9. Would you rather kiss Lil' Wayne for 10 seconds or hold a snake for 10 seconds?

Snake, definitely. I find snakes kind of cute...

10. Who is your favourite person in the whole wide world?

My mother - she is the biggest inspiration in my life. I am the person that I am today because of her :) I am also quite a fan of my cat, but there are those of you who would argue that she's not a person! 

11. Are you a coffee or tea person?

Tea glorious tea!! All sorts of tea. My current faves are: Peach Green Tea, French Earl Grey, and Peppermint. 


Now I am supposed to create some questions.

1. What's your favourite thing about blogging?
2. Who/what is your biggest inspiration?
3. How many lipstick's do you own? Approximately.
4. Describe your go-to look, what do you like about it?
5. Bright lips or colourful eyes? 
6. What is your favourite food, or type of food? 
7. Do you have any pets? 
8. Where is your favourite place to holiday? 
9. Do you read much? And what do you enjoy reading? 
10. What's your favourite TV Show of the moment? 

Now, I tag ALL of you! I want to read lots of responses! Leave the link to them in the comments, and I will check them out! 

Hope you all have a great afternoon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment