Wednesday, March 28, 2012

On My Lips: FOA Lip Quench in Ruby Delight

Hey all,

Yes, I know, another red lipstick. But I honestly can't help myself, I love red lips a little bit too much! I absolutely adore Face of Australia's Lip Quenches and have a small range of shades, but this is definitely one of my favourites. This shade has become a 'handbag regular' and usually follows me wherever I may go.



The Formula 
FOA lip quenches are hydrating, highly pigmented and reasonably long lasting - around 4-5 hours without eating or drinking. It contains shea butter, jojoba oil and vitamin E, as well as having SPF30+.


The Shade 
A gorgeous, darker, wearable red. The name suits it well, as it is really a rich and vibrant ruby red! 


What I Love
- The colour - it really is an amazing red & one that I treasure in my collection. 
- Highly pigmented - you can achieve an amazing look with just one swipe. 
- Nourishing and moisturising.
- Long lasting and wears off evenly. 
- A complete bargain!! 


What I Don't
- I love absolutely everything about this lipstick!


Swatch



FOA lipsticks are always sold out at my local Priceline, so it took me a while to pick up this particular shade - I am so glad that I did! It's a wonderful red that creates such a classic look. This would definitely be one to try if you are scared of brighter reds!

Have you tried any FOA Lip Quenches? Which one is your favourite?


Also, I have finally got my paws on Malibu Barbie!! Also a Lip Quench, it is a wonderful beauty favourite that has evaded me for months! It is definitely a good day.


Hope you all have a great night! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment