Saturday, March 24, 2012

On My Lips: Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in #10

Hey all, 

I have a great and possibly strange love for red lipstick. I love the way that it makes me look and feel, and generally refer to it as magic in a tube. Having this strong love for red lips, I have developed quite a collection over the years and am definitely still going! 

This particular lippie was evading me for a long while, it was always sold out whenever and wherever I looked and I almost gave up (and nearly bought it online of course) when I found it hiding in a corner of a tiny pharmacy.


The Formula
I adore Rimmel Lasting Finish lippies, and especially love the Kate Moss shades. They go on smoothly and easily, wear well, and last hours without eating or drinking. 

The Shade
Kate Moss knows a thing or two about lipstick shades! This shade is a wearable, bright and absolutely divine red. It is quickly becoming one of my more favourite red shades & I have been referring to it as 'my classic red' of late. 

Swatch



On My Lips 



Price: $11.95

Where to Buy: Priceline, David Jones, Big W, Target, Kmart, Coles, Woolworths and at selected pharmacies across Australia. 

If you haven't yet tried out any of Kate's Rimmel Lasting Finish shades, I definitely recommend that you do. I can also highly recommend #14, a gorgeous nude. 

What is your favourite red? What is a classic red lipstick to you?

Hope you all have a great night! xx

*For reference I am a NC42. 

No comments:

Post a Comment