Thursday, March 29, 2012

Shabby Chic Inspiration

Hey all, 

I'm at the point where I have decided that I want to change the look of most of my house. It's not that I don't like it, I do, I just feel that I have changed quite a bit as a person and I want my living spaces to represent that. I went from being a structured (possibly OCD, haha) person who loved all things modern, to one that has more of an appreciation for all that is old, unique and comfortable! 

I think that I have just relaxed a little, so why shouldn't my house relax along with me? 

These are just some gorgeous shabby chic decor pictures that I have found and will be using for inspiration; thought that I would share! 

Warning: It is a little picture heavy! 




Isn't that the most gorgeous wallpaper?!

So cute and quirky! 

I could definitely see myself at that table! 

I hope that you enjoyed this post! Let me know what you think of these pictures/design ideas!

Have personal changes ever had an impact on your house style? How so? I'm curious! 

Hope you all have a great night! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment