Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Essence Sun Club Eyeshadow Palette 02

Hey all,

I love a bargain as much as the next person, but sometimes it is hard to find quality at a lower price. Fair enough, you get what you pay for...right? Well, Essence has found a way to exceed my expectations; making products that have the same quality as more expensive alternatives. This eyeshadow palette is no exception!

I couldn't help but fall in love with it when I spotted it at Target whilst on holidays, and although I can't remember exactly how much I paid, I am sure it was under $10!!

There were two palette's, I bought 02 Bondi Beach Collection - Long Beach.


The Shades
Gorgeous summery bronzes and neutrals, a wonderful range and mix of shades. Some shimmery, matter and pearl shades. 

What I Love 
-The shades are highly pigmented, especially for the price. 
- Go on smoothly, blend well. 
- Creamy formula. 
- Minimal creasing, especially when used over a primer. 
- Long-lasting. 
- The price! Amazing value for money. 

What I Don't 
- There is a bit of fall out on the palette, but nothing too worrying! 

Swatches

No flash. 
With flash.
Where to Buy: Target

Price: Under $10

This is one of the loveliest drugstore summer palettes that I have seen so far! It has a gorgeous mix of shades that are all of exceptional quality. I would definitely recommend that you pick it up and give it a try. 

Have you tried many Essence products? What is your favourite? 

Hope you all have a great night! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment