Thursday, March 15, 2012

Have a Spare $100,000 Each Month?

Hey all, 

Who has a spare $100,000USD laying around each month? I sure as hell don't, but if I did, I would seriously consider using it to rent out this amazing New York townhouse. It's owned by the director of Texas Chainsaw massacre (as well as other feature film masterpieces) and his wife, and they currently reside elsewhere - so anyone who can afford it (haha), can rent it out on a monthly basis! 

It's not for sale as they may move into it at a later day, the lucky little things! 

I have to say that this is my DREAM home, extra emphasis on the dream. I have looked at these pictures so many times and I cannot find one single fault! 

Sorry, this is going to get picture heavy! 




Library *tears of joy* 


An indoor pool? Why not! 






I don't think I would ever leave the rooftop garden! 


Strategically placed chainsaw? Wonderful! 


Skylights?! It just gets better and better. 

Okay, so by now you know what I am talking about! This place is divine and the architects/owners have worked absolute wonders with it. 

If anyone wants to rent it for me, I will be forever grateful!! 

Hope you all have a great night! xx


Oh, and the outside isn't half bad either! 


No comments:

Post a Comment