Thursday, March 22, 2012

On My Nails: Rimmel 60 Seconds in Grey Matter

Hey all, 

I must say that sometimes I surprise myself! I never thought that grey nail polish would be something that I would fall in love with; because let's face it, I'm the biggest girl and all for purple, pinks, reds and glitter - sometimes all at the same time! 

Regardless, this is a polish that I have been loving lately and have found myself reaching for it on many occasions! It's muted but beautiful at the same time, and matches absolutely everything!


The Colour 
A gorgeous muted, lighter grey shade. 

The Formula 
Rimmel 60 Seconds is one of my favourite formulas out there. It is easy to apply, has a wonderful brush, and is quick drying! To top that all off it is relatively long lasting as well. 

Price: $7.95

Do you love/hate grey polish? What's your current fave?

Hope you all have a great night! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment