Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy Snaps: Beach Escape


Hey all, 

Just an easy weekend post, and a little bit of an insight into the happenings of my life! A few weeks ago I headed to the beach with my girls (and one of their boyfriend's) cradling a broken heart and feeling miserable. But the coastline worked its magic, and I came out of it a week later refreshed, and feeling wonderful about life once again! 

There is nothing better than a little bit of an escape! 

Here are some happy snaps! Thanks to everyone for being in these pictures. 

Our view for the week! 


I'm a nut, I know. 
Yes, that shopping trolley is full...and it was round two. 

The wonderful Broadbeach!
 It was a wonderful week full of sun, surf, sand and one two many cocktails! All in all, just what I needed! 

Hope you all have a great night! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment