Friday, March 23, 2012

My First Ever GlossyBox - March 2012!

Hey all,

So I have purchased yet another beauty box subscription! For those of you who know me personally or have been reading my blog for a while, this won't come as a surprise to you at all! I can't seem to get enough of beauty clutter and am determined to try out each and every new innovation that hits the market.

I recently unsubscribed from Lust Have It!, as although I know a lot of people who adore their services - it just wasn't working out for me. This being the case, I had a beauty box void to fill! Having heard a lot of amazing things about GlossyBox, I figured why not?



The Box
Gorgeous outer shipping box, and an even prettier inner box which contains the products. The theme is an elegant pink and black.


How pretty is the detailing?! 

The Products   
There were 18 different products which you could have received, these are the ones that were in my box. I received 6 items all up and there was also a $10 gift card for zanui.com.au (who doesn't love gift cards)!

Blush Amour Lipgloss in #3


Dencorub Extra Strength Heat Gel 


Eau Thermale Avène - Thermal Spring Water 


KMS California Free Shape Hot Flex Spray 


Sheercover Nourishing Moisturiser SPF15


The Body Shop Chocomania Body Butter 




I am more than happy with the products that I received this month and am especially excited to try them all out! This is definitely a subscription that I think I will enjoy, and at $14.95/month I definitely have nothing to complain about!

Check out GlossyBox. There is also a quarterly box for men, if you are interested.

Do you enjoy subscription beauty boxes? Which ones are your favourites?

Hope you all have a great night! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment