Friday, March 30, 2012

Seven Little Things (Versatile Blogger Award)

Hey all,

Sorry this post is up so late at night, I have been having technology issues; and those of you who follow me on Twitter would have read that I was about to throw my laptop out the window! I still can't seem to comment, or reply to comments - which is driving me insane! I will get back to you all as soon as I work this all out though! 

I was nominated for a Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely as ever Tegan from Tegania's Thoughts - thank you so much!!

So, here are seven little things about me! 

1. I love to read - it is honestly one of my favourite things in the world! I can get lost in a book for hours and hours! 

2. I probably talk about my cat a little too much! - I can't help it, I adore her. A lot of my friends say that I am a couple of traumatic experiences away from being a crazy cat lady. 

3. I have epilepsy - it's a part of me, and I am completely okay with it. I don't believe that it defines me as a person or holds me back. I just have to stay away from strobe lights, haha. 

4. I really do live for food - I spend a whole lot of my waking time eating, and if I'm not eating I am talking about what I am going to eat later, or food in general (when I am not talking about my cat, hehe).


5. I will always fight for what I believe in - be it Gay Rights, equality or equal pay, I will not stop fighting until I see positive change. I am a social worker after all.


6. My favourite colour is purple.


7. I am a big people person! I enjoy talking to people, being near people and learning about people! So always feel free to chat to me on twitter or send me some comments and emails!


The whole point of the Versatile blogger award is to lead others into some new, and quite frankly amazing blogs that they may have never heard of before!

Rules
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link back.
- Tell 7 things about yourself.
- Pass this on to 10 newly discovered blogs & let them know that they received the award.

I Nominate - I Had to Nominate 11 :D 
The Dollymix Diaries
Beauty With The Beautifool
This Is Ess
Give Me Bows
Makeup and Macaroons
Same Cookies Different
Beauty Soiree
The Ugly Moments
Fashion Spot
Savvy Spice
Glam Polish 

I hope that you enjoyed this post and learnt a thing or two about me! If you end up writing 7 things about yourself, link it below as I would love to read them all!

Have a great night/early hours of the morning! xx





No comments:

Post a Comment