Saturday, March 31, 2012

Essence Gel Eyeliners Review + Swatches

Hey all,


Ahhh, this eyeliner!! 

I am definitely on an Essence product love-fest at the moment and here is another one that I adore! Their products are always amazing quality and are super cheap - I really don't have a single bad thing to say! This European brand definitely knows how to make makeup!

 I have been on a bit of a gel eyeliner kick recently and have heard so many great things about Essence Gel Liners, so I picked a couple up as soon as I came across them!

I picked up 01 Midnight in Paris (a true black) and 03 Berlin Rocks (deep plum purple).



What I Love
- So highly pigmented, they really have amazing colour payoff! 
- Go on smoothly, and are so easy to apply. 
- Waterproof.
- Long lasting - they will last through tears and sweat! 
- The packaging is great! They come in glass tubs, and are sleek and stylish. 
- Cheap, cheap, cheap!! 


What I Don't 
- As far as I know, you can only buy Essence at Target in Australia & they always seem to be sold out! 

Where to Buy: Target


Price: 

Swatches 


No Flash


With Flash

Look at how intense that black is!! 
Also, when I said these are incredibly long-lasting - I really meant it! I took a picture of the swatches on my hand after I tried to get them off with a makeup remover wipe!


It didn't budge! And I ended up scrubbing furiously! Eye make up remover is a must!

All up, I definitely adore these! They are my new favourite gel eyeliners and I will have to track down the other shade!

Do you like gel eyeliners? Which are your favourites?

Hope you all have a great night! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment