Thursday, April 5, 2012

Australis Paparazzi Perfect HD Blush - Review + Swatches

Hey all, 

I never used to believe in drugstore blushes. I bought a Maybelline blush a while ago and it resembled faintly coloured...dust; so I never went back. Thankfully, I dived back into some other brands and drugstore blushes have most definitely come a long way! 

I most definitely believe in them now! 

The packaging and bright colour combinations of these Australis blushes were what initially attracted me to them, and I am glad that I tried these beauties out! 

I picked up all four shades: Flash It, Shoot to Thrill, Screen Siren & Poser 

How adorable (and paparazzi related) are the names? 


What Australis Says - Perfectly blended, multicoloured blush allows you to customise and create the exact shade you are desperate for! Formulated with light reflecting and balancing photo chromatic pigments so that you look just as hot in photos as you do in the mirror! The pore-invisible technology blurs pores, fine lines and other imperfections leaving a perfectly flawless and glowing finish. Enriched with jojoba and grape seed oil to lock in skin moisture. 
Screen Siren & Shoot to Thrill
Flash It & Poser 
What I Love 
- It definitely does photograph well!
- Gorgeous colours & highly pigmented! 
- Blends evenly and smoothly. 
- Long lasting colour. 
- Not drying and doesn't get flaky.
- Contains jojoba and grape seed oil. 
- Absolutely gorgeous packaging! 
- Very reasonably priced! 

Where to Buy: 

Price: $12.95

Swatches: Priceline, Big W, Target and Kmart

Flash It, Poser, Screen Siren & Shoot to Thrill
Australis' claims seem to be quite truthful, this blush really is wonderful and does photograph exceptionally well on the skin. I don't really have visible pores or fine lines on my cheeks so I can't say much about the claim that the blush blurs them. 

Definitely some of my most reached for blushes at the moment! 

Have you tried them? What do you think? 

What's your favourite drugstore blush at the moment? 

Hope you all have a great night! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment