Monday, April 2, 2012

March Empties

Hey all, 

This is my first ever empties post! 

I have been on a bit of an emptying mission of late, and love the feeling I get when a product is finished. I was quite surprised at the number of empties I accumulated at the end of the month - I would have thought that I went through a lot less! 

I plan on doing this every month for a while! Here are the empties. 


1. Simple Cleansing Wipes x 2 - These are my go-to makeup removal wipes, they don't irritate my skin and remove most makeup easily. 
Repurchase: Yes, already have. 
$6.99

2. Swisspers Cucumber Facial Cleansing Wipes - These used to be my favourites until I found the Simple Wipes. 
Repurchase: No. 
$6.29

3. Swisspers Cotton Pads - My favourite cotton pads for both makeup removal and toner application.
Repurchase: Yes, already have. 
$2.99

4. Simplicite Plant Gel Cleanser - Completely organic, Australian owned and made. Simplicite products were in my skincare regime for quite a while. They are still amazing products, I just felt as though I needed a change and found some products that work better with my skin! 
Repurchase: Not at the moment, maybe sometime in the future. 
$39.70

5. Simplicite One Step Exfoliating Cleanser - A great daily exfoliator! 
Repurchase: No, maybe in the future. 
$46.90


6. L'oreal Elvive Total Repair Conditioner x 2 - My absolute favourite (drugstore) conditioner! I use the shampoo as well and adore it. It strengthens, restores and adds shine. 
Repurchase: Yes, I have a stock in my bathroom cupboard. 
$6.99

7. Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush - My favourite dry shampoo, I prefer the 'Blush' scent over the others. Absorbs oil and doesn't leave a residue when brushed out! 
$9.99

8. TreSemme Colour Conditioner Travel Size - Not a favourite, but used it up whilst travelling. 
Repurchase: No. 
$ Can't remember. 

9. Evo The Great Hydrator Treatment - This is a great product, I can't rave about Evo products enough!
Repurchase: Didn't repurchase this one, but picked up The Mane Prescription. 
$ This was a sample. 


10. Lush Sauna Tabs x 3 - Great for a facial steam! 
$2.50 each 

11. La Purete Day Cream - A natural moisturiser, used for brightening and preventing sun damage. 
Repurchase: No, changed my skincare routine.
$63.00

12. Body Shop Intensive Hand Protector - One of my absolute favourite hand moisturisers and treatments. Intensive moisture. 
Repurchase: Yes. 
$21.95

13. Dove Go Fresh Cucumber and Green Tea Deodorant - I love the scent of this deodorant, and it keeps sweat at bay. 
Repurchase: Yes.
$5.29

14. Lacura Beauty Nail Polish Remover - Picked this one up at ALDI, it was fine, but not my favourite. 
Repurchase: No. 
$ Sorry, I can't remember, but it wasn't very much. 

15. Maybelline The Falsies Mascara - One of my favourites! 
Repurchase: Yes. 
$18.95

16. Almay Get Up & Grow Mascara - Another favourite mascara!
Repurchase: Definitely.
$21.95


17. QV Gentle Wash - I am horribly allergic to soap and after an accidental soap encounter I needed this gem to calm my skin down. 
Repurchase: Yes, always have it handy. 
$19.99

18. Savacol Mouth Rinse - This stuff was my saviour after wisdom teeth surgery. 
Repurchase: No, I've gone back to regular listerine now. 
$9.49

19. Lux Tahitian Escape Shower Gel - This smelt amazing! And didn't irritate my skin. I grabbed it on sale for $2. 
Repurchase: I have another bottle in the cupboard. 

20. Colgate Total Whitening - My favourite toothpaste, and pretty much the only one I will use. 
Repurchase: Of course. 
$4.99

21: Colgate Total Floss - Dental hygiene in important! Haha. 
Repurchase: I have a stock pile. 
$3.49

Okay, there are a lot of them! 

Hope you enjoyed this post! I love reading these kind of posts, so if you have written one, link it below! 

Hope you all have a great afternoon! xx


*Sorry the products are a bit spread out in the pics, my cat decided empty bottles were a bundle of fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment