Monday, April 30, 2012

Sunshine Award

Hey all, 


Thanks to the wonderful Jasmine at Sweetaholic Beauty (check her blog out!), I was awarded a sunshine award. 1000 thank you's to her! 


Rules:

1. Each tagged person to post ten things that make them happy.
2. Choose 7 people to tag.
3. Let them know you've tagged them.

Here they are! 

7 Things That Make Me Happy 

1. My furry bundle of joy - my 5 year old cat Sabra. She is also my little allergy ball, but is worth every single Zyrtec that I take. 

2. My wonderful family and friends - I would not be anywhere today without them. 

3. The supportive main man in my life, Alex. 

4. A good book - reading is one of my favourite past-times. 

5. A nice cup of tea! I love tea of most varieties, and have a bit of a collection going. 

6. My work - I am a social worker in a hospital setting (trauma), and love absolutely every second of it. 

7. Last but not least...all things beauty and fashion! Make up, skin care, accessories, shoes...the list goes on! 

Now, I shall tag 7 of you lovely bloggers! 

I tag:

 
Hope you enjoyed reading my responses! 

Hope you all have a great night! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment