Monday, April 23, 2012

Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil - Review + Swatches

Hey all, 

You have heard me rave about Essence products a couple of times now, and you are going to hear it a couple of times more. I seem to love every single Essence product that I try and cannot get enough of them; this eye pencil is not any different. 

I picked the black one up a few weeks ago and loved it so much that I headed back to expand my colour collection. I picked up Black Fever, I Have a Green, Think Khaki, Remember Amber, Go Wild and C'est La Vie!

For $2.95, I can afford every colour of the rainbow. 

My pretties! 
Black Fever, C'est La Vie!, Remember Amber, I Have A Green, Think Khaki & Go Wild
What Essence Says 
- Super soft and precise application. Long lasting. 

What I Love
- It really is long lasting; it won't budge or smudge during the day. 
- Goes on smoothly and doesn't tag at the skin. 
- Highly pigmented. 
- Automatic pencil, no need to sharpen. 
- Quite a wide colour choice.
- Cheap.

What I Don't 
- I have found that the pencil tends to break quite a bit - but maybe that is just me? 
- My local Target is always sold out! Fix it! 

Where to Buy: Target 

Price: $2.95

Swatches 

Without Flash 

From Left to Right: I Have A Green, Think Khaki, Remembering Amber, Go Wild, C'est La Vie! & Black Fever
With Flash 


These have become one of my favourite cheaper, long-lasting eye liners. I particularly love Black Fever, Think Khaki and Remember Amber.  Oh Essence, you have impressed me again! 

Have you tried these, or are you going to? Do you have a favourite liner under $5? 

Hope you all have a great night! xx

*Exciting update! I have purchased all the products for my giveaway and it should be up later tonight or tomorrow! 



No comments:

Post a Comment