Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Style Envy: Ellen Degeneres

Hey all, 

This woman is amazing. She's funny (read: hilarious), caring and powerful all at the same time. She is a true public figure, and although her style isn't something that is for me personally, I still think that it is beyond amazing. 

Ellen's love for menswear was apparent long before it became 'cool', and although she has had some fashion faux pas along the way - she has definitely developed a look that is iconic. She power dresses like nobody else; and frankly, wears mens clothing better than most men. 

She is one of those people you look at in awe, saying "how on earth does she do it?!". 


Tailored to perfection! 


They are such a gorgeous couple! 


The outfit on the left is one of my favourites of hers. 


Proof that Ellen can pull it off better...

She is one of my idol's and I can only hope that I will meet her one day. I can imagine that knowing her personally would be something else. 

What do you think of Ellen's style? 

Hope you all have a great night! xx

*Pictures are not mine and were sourced from Google images. 

No comments:

Post a Comment