Thursday, April 12, 2012

NYX Blush in Mauve - Review + Swatches

Hey all, 

I am a big blush girl, it is one of my favourite type of products to buy and try out; and I feel like a good blush can add a lil something to any look. This being the case, I have definitely tried out a lot of them and have developed a little bit of a collection. 

NYX blushes have always been a stand-out product for me, and I own most of them. Mauve is definitely one of my favourites though, and was the first blush I would pick up when doing my makeup for a long time. It is the perfect muted rosy-pink for me. 


What I Love 
- Highly pigmented. 
- Applies smoothly and doesn't have a chalky finish. 
- Blends well. 
- Wears off evenly. 
- Cheap! 

What I Don't 
- It may not work for all skin tones, swatch before you buy! 
- Harder to find in Australia, I bought mine from Crush Cosmetics

Where to Buy: Crush Cosmetics, Groove Stores, porkdaisy on eBay. 

Price: $11.15 on Crush Cosmetics. 

Swatches 

No Flash 


With Flash 


This is a great shade if you're looking for a muted pink that will add colour without standing out too much. 

I recommend all NYX blushes and even if this one isn't the right shade for you, check the others out! 

What is your favourite muted pink blush? 

Hope you all have a great night! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment