Sunday, April 22, 2012

I Choose Happiness

Hey all, 

This is just a quick little bit of a ramble post about happiness, and in particular my views of my own happiness. I am a happy person, I always have been. I see the cup as half-full, never empty - and that is the way I like it.  

It's not that things have always been easy for me, or that I never get sad or angry; I just believe in the power of positivity and think that a positive attitude can get you quite far. A positive attitude in life makes me see other's strengths, not weaknesses; and it allows me to see the best in every situation. 

I'm writing this little rant because someone told me that I was "too happy" today. 

I choose happiness because it works for me; it makes me feel better about myself and everything around me. A good attitude make my life brighter...so, why not? 



Thank you for reading, let me know your thoughts!

Hope you all have a great night! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment