Thursday, April 26, 2012

Wet N Wild Eyeshadow Trio in Walking on Eggshells - Review + Swatches

Hey all, 

Most of us in the beauty world have probably heard about this wonderful little trio by Wet N Wild, which can only be described as the perfect combination of shades for a neutral eye. Whoever thought this one up was short of a genius! 

After hearing my favourite YouTube guru (emilynoel83) rave about this for a while, I jumped onto Crush Cosmetics and picked it up. I picked up some other Wet N Wild trio's at the same time, but this one was definitely the stand out amongst them! 


What I Love 
- Gorgeous combination of shades. 
- Very highly pigmented. 
- Great formula - goes on creamy, smoothly and doesn't flake or crease. 
- Easy to work with and blend.
- Handy packaging. 
- Great price! 

What I Don't 
- Harder to find in Australia. 

Where to Buy: Crush Cosmetics.

Price: $9.95

Swatches 

Without Flash 


With Flash 


This is definitely my go-to on days where I haven't thought about what to do with my eye make-up, and it  currently lives at the very front of my vanity. 

A mix of perfect neutral shades, a great formula and a very affordable price make this trio a must have in any make-up collection! 

Have you tried this trio, and what do you think? Any other Wet n Wild trio recommendations? 

Also, I am planning a tutorial post on the different ways to use this trio, so be on the lookout for that! 

Hope you all have a great night! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment