Thursday, April 19, 2012

Models Prefer Highlighter in Glitz & Glamour

Hey all, 

Highlighter and I haven't always been the best of friends; I have oily/combination skin and always thought that it would make me look like an oil slick, and a lot of it does. But out relationship is quickly changing, and highlighter is fast becoming my new best friend. Who doesn't want to look radiant and glowing when they have only had 3 hours sleep? 

I picked up this Models Prefer powder highlighter from Priceline the other week. I have always been pleasantly surprised by Models Prefer, so I figured that I would give it a try. 

It turns out that is a gorgeous blend of four shades that work perfectly with my skin tone; I'm in love with the formula as well. 


What I Love
- Gorgeous blend of shades for my skin tone. 
- Smooth, creamy and not at all chalky on my skin. 
- Not too much shimmer. 
- Doesn't make me look like a deep fryer. 
- Long-lasting and wears off evenly (no blotchy shimmer here). 
- Very reasonably priced!
- Sleek, simple packaging. 

What I Don't Love 
- This is just a personal mope moment - but I always get a little sad when the shades all start mix together 
:( 


Where to Buy: Priceline 


Price: $9.99

Swatches 

Without Flash 

The frist swatch is all four shades mixed together, and the rest are clockwise around the quad. 
With Flash 


I've been using this product almost everyday now. It's a gorgeous shade and works very well with my combination shade. I am definitely cheating myself to a glowing, restored self with this one! 

Definitely another Model's Prefer Success! 

Do you have a favourite drugstore powder highlighter? 

Hope you all have a great night! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment