Friday, April 13, 2012

Wet n Wild Colour Icon Eyeshadow Single in Nutty

Hey all,

Most of us would have heard of this eyeshadow at one point or another; it is a favourite amongst YouTuber's and bloggers alike. Wet n Wild products are famous for their exceptional quality and affordable price and are definite drugstore gems. 

This eyeshadow and I got off to a bit of a rocky start; I saw it as just another neutral and it sat in the drawer untouched for a long while. But eventually I decided to give it a try and it gave me a bit of a pleasant shock. Nutty has unbelievable amounts of depth and dimension. It also catches the light wonderfully! 

It is definitely one of those shadow's that can be used all on its own. 


What I Love 
- Extremely pigmented. 
- The shade has wonderful depth. 
- Creamy and goes on very smoothly. 
- Long lasting with minimal fall out. 
- Looks amazing as a sole shadow. 
- Cheap! 

What I Don't 
- Hard to find in Australia, I purchased mine from Crush Cosmetics. 
- I find the packaging very hard to open, and it has taken a nail or two with it! 

Where to Buy: Crush Cosmetics 

Price: $4.95 

Swatches 

Without Flash 


With Flash 




This really is a wonderful neutral shade that has a little bit more depth and dimension to it than most! It looks absolutely gorgeous on the lid. It is definitely a drugstore neutral that is in a league of its own. 

What is your favourite drugstore neutral? 

Hope you all have a great night! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment