Monday, April 2, 2012

March Favourites

Hey all, 

It's favourites time again! Yippie-yay-yay! (I'm odd - don't worry, I know!). 

I haven't done a favourites post for a little while now, mainly because my favourites have stayed the same over the past few months. But now I have some new products that I am loving, so I thought I would share! 


The Favourites 

Models Prefer Mattifying Primer - My new favourite primer, it goes on smoothly, controls shine and reduces the size of pores. 
$12.95

Evo Mane Prescription Hair Treatment - A protein treatment that adds strength and shine to hair. 
$25.95

Face of Australia Lip Quench in Ruby Delight - My current go-to red! 
$9.45 

Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer in Medium 4 - An old favourite, it really is a wonderful concealer! 
I'm sorry, I can't remember the price of this one! 

Essence Gel Eyeliner in 01 Midnight in Paris - Although I still adore my Bobbi Brown gel eyeliners, this one is my current favourite. Cheap and ever so amazing! 
$5.95

Biotherm Aquasource Skin Perfection Moisturiser - Absolutely adore! It works so well with my skin. $64.00

Clarisonic Mia - My skin has been a much better version of itself since I started using my Clarisonic! Review will be coming soon. 
$150.00

Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil - Keeps my nails hydrated; prevents chipping and peeling. It also smells divine! 
$18.95

Have you tried any of these products? What do you think?

What are your favourites this month? Link your posts down below - I would love to read them! 

Hope you all have a great night! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment