Wednesday, April 18, 2012

On My Lips: MAC Hang Up

Hey all, 

Another one of my lipstick great loves! I loved this lipstick as soon as I put it on for the first time. 

Hang Up has been a constant favourite in my collection for a long while now, and it is definitely one of my go-to shades. This darker purple red compliments my deeper skin tone perfectly and it definitely adds a little bit of glamour to any look. 

Shade: Deep purple-red with brownish tones. 

Formula: Cremesheen 


What I Love 
- Gorgeous colour.
- Moisturising.
- Smooth and easy application. 
- Relatively long-lasting, about 4 hours without eating or drinking. 

Price: $36.00

Where to Buy: Myer and David Jones 

Swatch


I wear this shade lightly applied with a gloss during the day, and heavily applied for a highly pigmented night time look. Although it may seem to dark for some skin tones, I definitely recommend that you try it out for yourself - it may surprise you! 

Do you have Hang Up? Any other shades like it that you love? 

Hope you all have a great night! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment