Monday, April 16, 2012

On My Nails: Foie Gras from the China Glaze Capitol Colours - Hunger Games Collection

Hey all, 

I know, I know; I should be patient and wait until I make my China Glaze Capitol Colours - Hunger Games Collection post...but I needed to share! 

I love the Hunger Games trilogy, I love the movie and I love the polish collection; but most of all, I love this shade. Although the name represents a French delicacy I personally am not too fond of, that's the only thing about this colour that doesn't tickle my fancy. 

Foie Gras represents Disctrict 10 - Livestock of the Hunger Games and is a gorgeous dark, muted, brown-mauve shade. It could be described as a deep taupe with a hint of purple.

As all China Glaze polishes, it is 3 free. It also applies well, is easy to work with and is relatively long-lasting. 

Fabulously beautiful and office friendly! What more could a girl want? 


Have you tried any shades from the Hunger Games collection? Did you buy them all (like me)? 

What shades do you like wearing to the office? 

Hope you all have a great night! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment