Wednesday, April 4, 2012

OOTD - Navy Orange

Hey all,

Now that the favourites and empty post's are out of the way (not that I don't love them) I can get back into the swing of reviewing and sharing! Time for an OOTD, I haven't done one of these for a little while and I loved this outfit too much to pass up the opportunity!

We had a bit of an informal meeting at work today, and this is what I wore!

Sorry for the shadows & the squinting, it was SUN-NY!


Outfit
Supre Dress/ Colette Belt, Colette Bag, Rubi Shoes, Michael Kors Watch, Pandora Bracelets & Rings.

Face
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation 310, Bobbi Brown Corrector, Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer M4, NYX Blush in Terracotta, Elf Eyeshadow Trio in Walking on Eggshells, Essence Long Lasting Eyeliner in Black, Face of Australia Impact Curl Mascara, Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate in 12.


I just love the colours in this outfit, and in particular adore the belt! I think that it brings everything together nicely. Also, if you haven't been to Supre in a while - I recommend heading in for basics. I went in the other day on a friend's recommendation, and was pleasantly surprised! 


Nails 
China Glaze Hunger Games Colletion - Electrify

Love, love this polish!

Coming Soon to a Blog Reader Near You...
- Essence Long Lasting Eyeliner Review + Swatches 
- Australis Paparazzi Perfect HD Blush Review + Swatches
- China Glaze Hunger Games Collection Swatches
- My Skincare Routine 
- My Haircare Routine
- My Favourite Candle Scents 

Which post would you all like to see first?


Hope you all have a great night! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment