Friday, April 6, 2012

Style Envy: Lemon Breeland from Hart of Dixie

Hey all, 

I adore Hart of Dixie, and Rachel Bilson may just be one of my favourite people in the world. Sometimes I feel that I get so caught up staring at Dr Hart with envy that I completely forget about the also gorgeous Lemon Breeland, played by Jaime King. Although these two leading ladies have completely different style, they are both still most definitely stylish. 

Lemon is a true southern belle who wears 50's inspired frocks and divine floral prints, matched with hats of course...and a cardigan or two. 


Gorgeous, classic makeup. 


So bright and lovely! 


Not many people can wear this much floral and get away with it! 


Her hair is always perfect, ahh! 


So quirky! 



 Although this woman (the character) drives me insane on the show at times, I must admit that her style is very close to perfect! It's a wonderful mix of the old and new, incorporating a little bit of vintage glamour into everyday style. 

If you watch Hart of Dixie, do you love Dr Hart or Lemon? 

Hope you have a great easter everyone!! xx






No comments:

Post a Comment