Friday, April 27, 2012

Sleek Blush in Pomegranate - Review + Swatches

Hey all, 

I am on a bit of a blush discovery mission at the moment and have found a plethora of new shades that I love; some expensive, some more affordable. This blush is definitely an affordable product that I cannot believe how much I adore. 

I only discovered Sleek blushes recently, and so far, I love every single one that I own. They are of amazing quality for the price; and you can be sure to find a shade to suit any skin tone! 

This review is for Pomegranate - one of my favourite shades to date! 


What I Love 
- Great range of shades. 
- Highly pigmented.
- Easy to apply and work with, blends well. 
- Long lasting and fades evenly. 
- Sleek, compact packaging. 
- Affordable. 

What I Don't
- Harder to find in Australia. 
- The packaging is hard to get open, and I have lost many a nail! Maybe this is just me though!

Where to Buy: Crush Cosmetics

Price: $12.95

Swatches 

Without Flash 


With Flash 


Pomegranate is one of my favourite shades out of my little collection, and is a gorgeous, bright pink that leaves a lovely flush on the skin when applied with a light hand. It looks scary in the pan, but trust me, it will purr like a kitten! 

Have you tried Sleek blushes? Which one is your favourite? 

Hope you all have a great night! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment