Friday, October 7, 2011

A Little Bit of Alexa

Hey all, 

I have found that recently I have often needed a daily dose of Alexa Chung. She's gorgeous, fun, quirky and best of all, she can write! I think that she is talented in so many wonderful ways, and has unique style. 

For those of you who don't know who she is (few and far between I am sure), she is a british model, TV presenter and contributing editor at British Vogue. She is also frequently seen gracing the front rows of fashion shows, at fashion events, and mingling with the rich, famous and fabulous! 

Ah, my girl crush! 



For a reasonable sized dose of Alexa, visit: 


and 


Hope you all have a great day! xx

I love the little celebrity and icon posts people have on their blogs, I think it is absolutely wonderful to see where everyone gets their inspiration from, who they look up to and what they hope to become or achieve. Wonderful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment