Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Skin's Lifesavers: October

Hey all,

This month, out of absolutely nowhere, my skin decided that it hated me and caused all sorts of trouble. I've generally had great skin my entire life, so it came at a bit of a shock and left me extremely frustrated and annoyed. Thankfully it has now settled down, leaving me with the opportunity to see the bright side of all this trouble! 

I tried out a lot (and I mean a lot!) of skin care items while hunting for something to get my skin back under control, and have found some goodies that I absolutely adore! (And others that I don't, but there is no need to mention those!). 

So, I thought I would blog about what my skin is soaking up this month!


My Skin's Lifesavers this October  

Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit - Price: 

I have never really been much of a fan of Neutrogena, but I was in Priceline on a bad skin day and was starting to get desperate! I can't use Clean n Clear or Clearasil because my skin just can't handle them, and because of that I am always a bit wary of things that are anti-blemishes etc. I saw this cleanser right at the top of the Neutrogena display, and thought why not? It was only $14 it wasn't going to kill me to try it! I am so glad that I did!

 I started noticing a difference in my skin quite quickly, and after 3 days my skin was visibly clearer, softer and smoother. It didn't dry out my skin too much when used with a good moisturiser, and I didn't develop any irritation - which is great! It also smells great! I am going to definitely keep using this cleanser for a while. 

Yes to Carrots Gentle Exfoliator - Price: 
Yay for natural products that work! As most of you who prefer things natural would know, sometimes, plants just can't cut it - this works a treat though! 

Yes to Tomatoes Daily Balancing Moisturiser - Price:
Keeps the oil at bay, and helps get rid of those pesky blemishes!


Neutrogena Rapid Clear 2in1 Fight & Fade Gel - Price: $13.99
Zaps blemishes at their source! Clearer skin in 8 hrs (really!) 


Simplicite Exfoliating Face Treatment - Price: $41.40

I have been using this as a 'rub-off' mask 1-3 times a week, and I really see an improvement in my skin after using it. My skin appears brighter and feels smoother. You can buy Simplicite online, or at Myer.


Hope you all have a great day! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment