Friday, October 14, 2011

Wishing Upon a Star: October

Hey all, 

Usually around this time in the month I know exactly what I am lusting after! So I thought I would introduce a monthly wish list, so you can all be a part of the arguments I have with my brain justifying purchasing all these goodies! They're usually products that are a little bit more expensive & I haven't been able to justify buying...yet, or they are products that I haven't had a chance to get to! Or simply can't get my hands on - living in Australia. 


October's Wishes
- Tarte Starlet Limited Edition Palette 
- L'oreal Lash Architech 4D
- China Glaze - Atlantis 
- Wittner Cobalt Heels 
- Urban Decay Naked Palette

Hope you enjoyed having a glimpse and what I can't take my eyes off, and I would love to hear what you are all wanting to blow your money on this month! 

Hope you all have a great day! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment