Friday, October 7, 2011

MAC Fall Colour Eyeshadow: Shock-A-Holic

Hey all, 

A couple of days ago I headed out to my local MAC counter at Myer with the aim to purchase Woodwinked (finally), and came across the new Fall Colour collection! All the colours within the entire collection are absolutely gorgeous, vibrant and unique. Of course, I couldn't help myself and left the store with the new Shock-A-Holic shade (as well as Woodwinked of course!). 

Isn't it such a pretty purple?!

About the Shade - Vibrant grape purple - Slight shimmer - Pink shimmer particles (absolutely gorgeous!)- Satin finish 
What I Love 
- Anyone who knows me quite well is aware that in general I adore MAC eyeshadows! 
- Long lasting 
- Crease free
- Beautiful vivid colours!

What I Am Not So Crazy About
- MAC eyeshadow's are quite pricey, especially here in Australia! At $33 AUD each, sometimes they can be hard to justify purchasing. 
- New and limited edition shades often sell out quickly in store


Swatches


Without Flash 



With Flash 


It looks great with a dark brown colour in the crease for an everyday look, or a green, or even a blue for a more adventurous look. 


I am definitely going to pick up more of the collection soon. I am loving the vibrant fall colours out recently, greatly suited for the Australian spring I think! And for those of us who are a little more on the adventurous side.

Hope you all have a great day! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment