Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October Beauty Box!

Hey all,



My october beauty box (from beauty box australia) arrived today, and I must say I was pretty excited. It's the first beauty box I have ever received, and I absolutely love the idea of having some gorgeous samples delivered to my door each month. 

But, to be completely honest, I was quite disappointed. I feel like I just got my hopes up, and I know that many others have given mixed reviews. I was expecting more makeup, and although the products are nice, they aren't anything that excited me completely. Oh well, I guess the items will vary each month, and I am willing to wait it out for a little longer to see whether or not to continue my subscription! 


What's in the Box
- Biotherm Aquasource Moisturiser
- John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Shampoo & Conditioner 
- Shiseido Sheer Matifying Compact Foundation 
- Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days 
Calvin Klein Fragrance - One Shock for Him & Her 

They also have a handy lil card on the top that tells you what is in the box, and how much the full size is! The packaging is also super adorable!

The products are nice, and I will end up trying them all. I am particularly happy about the Biotherm moisturiser. I think I was just wanting and eye, lip or nail product in there. Hopefully next month's will be more suited to me, and to the rest of you out there who just weren't that impressed!



Hope you all have a great day! xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment