Friday, October 7, 2011

This or That Makeup Tag


Hey all, 

My second tag! Aren't tag's fun?! Hooray for tag's!(Yes, I am in a bit of a strange mood) 

Saw this tag on a blog I follow (Beauty and Bows for all who are interested - it's a great blog, check it out!), and decided it would be a super fun thing to do! I am also looking for any reason to not write my assignment...

Makeup:

Blush or Bronzer?  I have to say blush, just because my skin is quite dark anyway and I probably don't NEED bronzer. 

Lipgloss or Lipstick?  Lipstick, I don't like the stickiness of lipgloss so much & I have bought some gorgeous new lipstick shades recently! 

Eyeliner or Mascara?  Eyeliner, I can get away with not wearing mascara (although I don't enjoy it). 

Foundation or Concealer?  Foundation. I feel absolutely naked without it! And I could probably get away without a concealer, although I would look awfully tired! 

Neutral or Coloured Eyeshadow?  Neutral; of course I love playing with colours, but neutral eyeshadow is timeless, and can go with everything. 

Pressed or Loose Eyeshadow?  Definitely pressed! My encounters with loose eyeshadows usually end up with my entire face covered in a light dusting of the stuff! Messssssy! 

Brushes or Sponges?  Brushes, I don't really work with sponges often. I like the control a brush gives you, and the feel of it as well. 

Nails:

Long or Short?  Long, my nails are always long and I absolutely love them. It would make me sad to see them go! 

Acrylic or Natural?  Definitely natural! I prefer the way it looks, feels, and no matter what anyone tells me believe that it is better for your nails! 

Brights or Darks?  Darks, I think that it suits my skin tone more & it's easier to match it. But I have been wearing a lot of brights lately. 

Flower or no Flower?  None, something about nail decorations just annoys me. 

Body:

Perfume or Body Splash?  Perfume. 

Lotion or Body Butter?  Lotion, I like how light it feels on my skin. Although I do use a lot of body butters in the winter. 

Body Wash or Soap?  Body wash, this is an easy one for me - soap free body wash. I am allergic to soap, I also never liked the way that soap feels & find it quite drying. 

Fashion:

Jeans or Sweat Pants?  Out in public? Definitely jeans! I like to pretend that I don't have a massive stash of sweat pants in my drawer ;) 

Long Sleeve or Short?  Short, I live in Australia, enough said! 

Dresses or Skirts?  Dresses, I am a big dress wearer.  

Stripes or Plaid?  Stripes! I am in a very nautical mood lately. 

Flip Flops or Sandals?  Sandals, I'm a girly girl & frankly I don't find flip flops (thongs in Australia people) pretty enough. 

Scarves or Hats?  Scarves, I love hats but I just don't wear them enough! 

Studs or Dangly Earrings? Dangly earrings :) 

Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots?  Riding boots, just got some for the past winter (what Brisbane calls Winter anyway), and I LOVE them! 

Jacket or Hoodie?  Jacket, I always feel like I am suffocating in hoodies. 

Hair:

Curly or Straight?  I'm going to be a rebel and say wavy! 

Bun or Ponytail?  Bun, just gets it all off my face. I also hate the way ponytails flick around, well mine does anyway! 

Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips? Bobby pins, my cat steals them all though. 

Hair Spray or Gel?  Hair spray, I don't think I have ever used hair gel and don't like the way it looks at all. 

Long or Short?  Long, my hair is always long. 

Light or Dark?  Dark.  

Side-swept Bangs or Full Bangs?  Side-swept, although I haven't had a fringe for a while now. 

Up or Down?  Down most of the time, but up when I need to think. I cannot think for any length of time with my hair down! 

Random:

Rain or Shine?  Sunshine!  And lollipops...

Summer or Winter?  Summer, I live in Australia! I really do not enjoy the cold, at all! 

Fall or Spring?  Spring.

Chocolate or Vanilla?  Chocolate, nomnomnomnom. 

I really did enjoy doing this blog, and hope you enjoyed reading it, and perhaps learnt a thing or two about me! I would love to see all your responses, so I tag you all! 

Now, back to my horrid assignment I go... :'( 

Hope you all have a great night & had a much better Friday night than I did! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment