Thursday, October 20, 2011

The First Ever BellaBox! October 2011

Hey all, 


After receiving my Beauty Box Australia a couple of weeks ago and being somewhat disappointed, I have been eagerly awaiting my first (and the first!) BellaBox. I'd heard a lot of good things about them, and subscribed immediately! But of course, because I was so excited, Australia Post had to delay my delivery for no apparent reason! 

But finally, it is here! It was waiting for me at home today, and I nearly jumped through the roof! 


We all know that first impressions are important, and I must say that as soon as I opened my box I was impressed! I was slightly worried because I'd set my expectations of BellaBox quite high, but they met my expectations and more! The packaging is adorable and stylish, the products are amazing and varied, and the little touches (like tying together two loose sachets with ribbon) let you know that they really care about their customers. 

Enough of my rambling, you all want to know what was in the box! 


What Did I Get
- Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Primer 
- A'KIN Lavender, Geranium & Jojoba Hand and Nail Creme 
- Alpha-H Gentle Daily Exfoliant 
- Savoir Faire Lipstick in Miss You 
- One Skin System Daily Hydrate 
- Wines Wipes 

I was ecstatic when I saw what my box contained. It was full of beauty goodies I have been wanting to try, or can't wait to try soon! I am happy with every single one of the six products in my box, and I will be using all of them! 

I am especially happy with the Savoir Faire Lipstick! The packaging is absolutely divine, and the shade is to die for! I swatched it on my hand immediately and am so excited to try it out on my lips soon! 



I am going to sum up how impressed I am with my BellaBox in one sentence, or I will be here all day. This is a subscription I am definitely going to keep!! 

They have promised to continously deliver fun, innovative and exciting products - I believe their promise and am excited for many more BellaBoxes to come! You can check BellaBox out here.

Hope you all have a great day! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment