Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Bella Box & I Love This Box - Monthly Beauty Boxes Arrive in Australia!

Hey all, 

I think that this is something that will excite all us Australian beauty freaks! Luxury beauty product samples delivered to our doors every month, to try, and to undoubtedly fall in love with! 

I am talking about Bella Box and I Love This Box, which are two monthly subscription beauty box services launching in Australia sometime this month. Those in the USA, Canada and the UK have been enjoying services of this kind for years, now it is our turn to jump on the bandwagon! 

Great For 
- Those of us who are always interested in trying new products 
- Those who are never sure what they should try (let's face it, there are A LOT of new products out there) 
- Reviewers 
- I also think it would make for a super interesting monthly YouTube video (just an idea!)

The Lowdown
- 3 to 5 handpicked luxurious beauty items 
- Free delivery 
- Cancel anytime 
- Discounts for products in the bellabox store 

Brand names released so far: Napoleon Perdis, twistband, Pangea Organics, A'kin, Phytomer, Alpha-H, Obessive Compulsive Cosmetics, Wine Wipes, Faust's, One Skin System, Gatineau & Panda Pen 
Price: To be released 

I Love This Box
- 4 to 5 luxury beauty products 
- Can pay in advance
- Subscription service can be set up as a gift (what an amazing idea!)
- No commitments, cancel anytime 
- Online shop
- Points system (free stuff anyone?) 

Brand names released so far: Decleor, Kerastase, Lancome, Revlon & Smashbox

Price: 14.95 AUD/month

I must say that out of the two I am most excited about I Love This Box, I am a big lover of Smashbox products and am esctatic to see that it is one of their luxury box brands! I also love that they have already released the costs & they are super easy to contact (on facebook), and seem lovely and easy to deal with! Needless to say though, I will be subscribing to both, and I will definitely have a review of each once they start mailing boxes out!

I think it's a wonderful and exciting idea! And am definitely glad that it's finally in Australia, I always feel like us gorgeous Australian women are missing out on all the fun! 

Hope you all have a great day! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment